Thursday, August 22, 2013

Broccoli and Smashed Garlic

This is my favorite side dish to make and it is sooooo easy to make. I am not sure where I found it because I just make it from memory because I have made it so many times. Plus it makes 6 servings at only 2 Point Plus per serving.

Ingredients

1 head of Broccoli
8 Garlic Cloves, Smashed
2 T Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper, to Taste

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
  2. Cut the Broccoli Florets from the stalk.
  3. Mix the Broccoli, Garlic, Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper in a baking dish large enough to spread the Broccoli and Garlic in a single layer.
  4. Bake for 20 minutes until the broccoli is tender and garlic is browned but not burned.
  5. Enjoy!

Ready to cook

Ready to eat!

2 comments:

  1. Insert stomach growls here. Can't wait to try this--thanks for posting, Brett!

    ReplyDelete