Monday, August 28, 2017

Ranch Burger Grill Packets

I didn't have a lot of time to get dinner going and needed a new idea. I had some ground beef and had heard about burger packets before so I thought I would try. Why not? If all else fails we have multiple restaurants close. (Not that we want to eat out.) These turned out nicely and I even had an extra to send for my Father-In-Law to eat since he was not able to make it for dinner.

On a separate note, if you subscribe to follow my blog in the upper right you will get notifications when a new recipe is posted. Additionally, please share the facebook post so I can help build my followers and at some point, these will not only be the recipes that I am making for dinner but also recipes I can experiment in smaller batches before feeding them to my test subjects. :-)

Let's be honest, I am not a food stylist but it tasted really good.


Nutritional Information (calculated on myfitnesspal.com): 6 servings, 227 calories, 16g carbs, 6g fat, 34g protein

Ingredients:

  • 2 lbs Lean Ground Beef
  • 2 Buttermilk Ranch Packet
  • 2 Yukon Gold Potatoes, Sliced to 1/8-1/4" Thick
  • 1 Red Onion, Sliced to 1/8" Thick
  • 3 t minced Garlic
  • 3 slices of Center Cut Bacon, Chopped
  • Salt and Pepper, to Taste

Instructions:

  1. Preheat grill to medium high heat
  2. Tear 6 sheets of Aluminum Foil
  3. Mix the Ground Beef and Ranch Packet together in a large bowl.
  4. Form 6 even patties and place one in the center of each piece of foil.
  5. Top with Potato Slices,  Salt, and Pepper.
  6. Then add Onion Slices, Minced Garlic, and Bacon to the top.
  7. Fold each packet to form a tight seal. If needed cover in a second layer of foil.
  8. Grill for 15 minutes Beef side down.
  9. Flip the packets and grill for 10 minutes longer.






No comments:

Post a Comment